Benarty Holiday accommodation is on a working estate in the West Fife countryside.
The farm is on a small estate set in woodland adjacent to Lochore Meadows Country Park and over the hill from Loch Leven and the RSPB Vane Farm Nature Reserve. The town of Kinross is close by with regular boat trips to Loch Leven Castle in the summer. In Kinross there is a Golf course, Fishing, a Swimming Pool with Health suite, sauna and squash courts. Kinross is the site of the Children’s Hospice for Scotland.
- Portmoak offers gliding at its renowned airfield.
- Lochore Meadows offers canoeing, sailing, windsurfing, fishing, golf and pleasant walks.
- Knockhill Racing Circuit and the Scottish Gliding Centre are nearby.
- Townhill Loch is the Scottish Water skiing centre.
- Dunfermline boasts an Abbey, Pittencrief (the Glen) park, St Margaret’s Well.
- Falkirk Wheel, Scone Palace, Falkland Palace are among nearby popular visitor attractions.
- Edinburgh, Stirling, Dundee, Glasgow, St. Andrews, Perth are in comfortable travelling distance.
There is no local bus service. Trains and buses run to Edinburgh from Cowdenbeath & Inverkeithing. There is a Park & Ride facility this side of the Road Bridge, and at Kinross. Several shops in the surrounding area are open for extended hours. Sainsburys in Kinross, 24 hour Asda, 24 hour Tesco in Dunfermline.